Learn From and Collaborate with Stakeholders Across the Industry
The Institute hosts a number of peer learning, collaborative, and educational events throughout the year, both exclusive to members and in partnership with other groups committed to health value. Register for upcoming events or learn more about past events below.
- Peer Learning Session: Alternative Outreach Program: Caring for Patients with Complex Needs
1pm ET, May 24, 2022
- Webinar: Risk Adjustment and Value: Approaches and Considerations
1pm ET June 8, 2022
- Peer Learning Session: Performance Dashboards that Drive Clinician Engagement
4pm ET, June 14, 2022
- Peer Learning Session: Creating a Winning Strategy for Value: Contracting Directly with Employers
1pm ET, June 21, 2022
On-Demand and Past Events
- Pharmacist & Physician Partnerships Lead to Better Patient Outcomes, featuring VillageMD
- Strengthen Your Analytics to Support Value-Based Care Success, featuring Delaware Valley ACO
- Managing More than Medication – Integrating Pharmacy into Primary Care, featuring Catalyst Health Network
- The Collaborative Care Model and How it Can Work For You, featuring CommonSpirit and Concert Health
- Investments in Housing for Health and Equity Through Partnership, featuring Promedica and the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative
- Women in Medicine: The Value Proposition of Gender Equity, featuring Geisinger
- Empowered Relationships Achieve Improved Outcomes, featuring Southcentral Foundation
- Technology-Enabled Behavioral Health Care in Population Health Management, featuring Jefferson Health
- Meeting Patients ‘Where They Are’ Through Home Hospital, featuring Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Translating the Value of Clinician Wellness to Organizational Wellness, featuring Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Technology-enabled Behavioral Health Care for Special Populations, featuring Stop Solider Suicide
- Virtual Palliative Care + Complex Disease Management as a Key Population Health Strategy, featuring Mercy
- Risk Stratification Tool to Inform Patient Care, featuring OneCare Vermont
- Primary Care at Home Improves Outcomes for Patients, featuring Doctors Making Housecalls
- Advancing Coordinated Palliative Care during a Pandemic, featuring Hudson Headwaters Health Network
- Remote Patient Monitoring in Primary Care, featuring Pak Medical Group
- Full-Risk Capitation is a Lifeline for Primary Care During the Pandemic, featuring ChenMed
Virtual and in-person Institute events bring together a variety of value-minded leaders and stakeholders across the healthcare landscape to learn, network, and collaborate.
Peer Learning Opportunities
Interactive peer learning sessions highlight provider-focused case studies around specific value-based competencies, fostering discussion and innovation among members and subject matter experts.
Is your organization implementing a project, program, delivery model, or other innovation that could be helpful throughout the industry? If so, we want to hear about it!
Join industry experts for a deep dive into healthcare’s most pressing topics in an easy-to-attend format.
Institute Members may log in to access past event recordings.Learn more about Membership