In Part 3, we turn to a key issue in health equity: the social determinants of health (SDOH) that affect poor people much more than middle- and upper-class people.
Submit the form and you will be redirected to the download page automatically.
Login to the member portal to skip the form.LOGIN
For an in-depth analysis of Value-Based Care, check out these three companion Institute resources:
- Evaluating Value-Based Care, Part 1: An In-Depth Analysis of Federal Initiatives, Outcomes, and Promise for the Future
- Evaluating Value-Based Care, Part 2: Analysis of Employer, Commercial, Medicaid and Medicare Advantage Activity
- Evaluating Value-Based Care, Part 3: An In-Depth Examination of Healthcare Providers’ Efforts and Results in Value
- Health Equity And Value-Based Care, Part 1: An Analysis of Access and Workforce Issues, And Government and Private-Sector Efforts to Improve Health Equity
- Health Equity and Value-Based Care, Part 2: An Analysis of the Social Determinants of Health Landscape
Not A Member?
- Complete the form to download the brief.
- Sign up for membership to access more great content like this!