April of 2022, the GTMRx Institute and the Institute for Advancing Health Value co-hosted an executive roundtable, Optimizing Medication Use for Accountable Care Success. The primary objective of the event was to facilitate discussion between value-based care leaders about the importance of optimizing medication use through comprehensive medication management (CMM) in practice through clinical teams working within alternative payment models (APMs). GTMRx is a growing coalition of over 1,700 multi-stakeholder members from 1,000 companies focused on appropriate use of medications and gene therapies. The Institute for Advancing Health Value is a nonprofit, peer-learning, member organization focused on accelerating the transition to value-based care. Together, these organizations recognized the importance of hosting an action-oriented discussion on the implementation of a more rational and comprehensive way to manage medications—within the context of value-based care efforts taking place across the U.S.
Optimizing Medication Use for Accountable Care Success covers:
- Comprehensive medication management (CMM) in ACOs/ enhancing value
- The reported effects of CMM and pharmacy integration
- The key elements of success for effective medication management therapy programs
- Key issues impacting CMM success in ACOs, such as:
- Population health
- Social determinants of health
- Using data to transform care
- Change management/philosophy of practice
- Network expansion and clinical integration
- Accountability and relationship management
Submit the form and you will be redirected to the download page automatically.
Institute Members: log in and view the report here