June 8, 2022 1:00pm ET
Join us for this webinar about risk adjustment featuring subject matter experts from 3M!
Risk adjustment is an important tool for providers, payers, and other healthcare stakeholders to understand and plan for the needs of a population and is fundamental to delivering value-based care. Join us on June 8 for a compelling discussion with 3M Health Information Systems on:
- The basic mechanics of risk adjustment
- Common use cases for risk adjustment
- Challenges and controversies in risk adjustment
- What’s on the horizon?
- Gretchen Mills, Manager of Strategic Insights, 3M Heath Information Systems
- Clark Cameron, DRE Commercialization Manager, 3M Health Information Systems
- Matt Ferrara, Regional Manager, 3M Regulatory and Government Affairs
Want to learn more about risk-adjustment and value? Read our recent brief, A Primer on Risk Adjustment & Value!