June 8, 2022
Risk adjustment is an important tool for providers, payers, and other healthcare stakeholders to understand and plan for the needs of a population and is fundamental to delivering value-based care. Check out our open access intelligence brief on this topic, A Primer on Risk Adjustment & Value.
This compelling discussion with 3M Health Information Systems on:
- The basic mechanics of risk adjustment
- Common use cases for risk adjustment
- Challenges and controversies in risk adjustment
- What’s on the horizon?
- Gretchen Mills, Manager of Market Insights, 3M Heath Information Systems
- Clark Cameron, DRE Commercialization Manager, 3M Regulatory and Government Affairs
- Matt Ferrara, Regional Manager, 3M Regulatory and Government Affairs